Friday 14 December 2007

My International TV Debut

Last night my interview on BBC World went out live to the world. It was all very fun. I was interviewed by Johnathan Charles about the political blogosphere's reaction to Gordon Brown's signing of the EU Refrom Treaty.

I think I did ok - though did not say exactly with I'd have liked to have said and my journey home was full of l'esprit de l'escalier. Hopefully next time (!) I will be more ready for it all having got in a bit of practice!

The graphic boffins at the BBC put together a brilliant montage of the site set to music prior to me going on, which made the site look very exciting!

I am not sure if the interview will be carried on BBC4 - I suspect not now. If anyone saw the interview on BBC World or can get a copy of it, I'd be interested to hear from you.

No comments: