Monday 14 January 2008

Blog of the Week Awards


Blog of the Week:

Anders Hanson - Fast becoming, for me, the number one Lib Dem blogger along with Norfolk Blogger. Mr Hanson covers all the major issues that are currently going in in Westminster whilst also giving the Lib Dem spin on things (without be overly partisan). His coverage in the past week has covered Peter Hain and MP's salaries as you would expect, but has also given a great insight in to Clegg's start as Lib Dem leader.

Not only a must read for Lib Dems, but a top notch blog for everyone else too.


And the Runners-up:

Daily Referendum - I have been a fan of Daily Referendum now for a long time. I don't always agree with Steve Green's politics, but he covers the issues brilliantly and argues his point better than most in the blogosphere. A passionate Tory, but not afraid to criticise, Daily Referendum is up there with Iain Dale and Dizzy in the right of centre bloggers for me. This week Daily Referendum's guns are pointed directly at Peter Hain.


Dave Cole - A new one to me, but started a fascinating debate on MP's salaries between myself and Matt Wardman and, of course, Dave himself. Dave Cole covers a range of topics, but has a strong focus on politics. I will definitely be keeping my eye on this one and it now features on the Daily Roundup.

2 comments:

Daily Referendum said...

Thanks Garbo,

I am exceedingly flattered to receive such praise.

Cheers

Steve

Dave Cole said...

Garbo,

That's really very kind of you. I'm glad you enjoyed the debate; do please keep coming back to my blog. You, and all your readers, will be very welcome.

xD.