Wednesday 25 July 2007

Phase Two

Now that the Poliblogs has been up and running for a few weeks and I am getting more of an idea where things are heading, I have been steadily increasing my sources. I am currently covering in excess of 100 blogs - so you don't have to! I hope to get this figure to rise over the coming weeks too.

If you have any suggestions of great political blogs out there that you think I may have over looked or simply want to plug your own blog, please let me know and I will add it to my ever growing list.

As I am sure you can tell, I need to update my blogroll as it only has a fraction of the sources I am currently using - something I will tackle this weekend I hope (at least in part).

As time goes on, I have a few more ideas of things to add to the site, so please keep on coming back!

No comments: